Technical Owner (m/f/diverse) / Project Manager (m/f/diverse) Enterprise Imaging IT projects
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
We at Siemens Healthineers are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.
While we are investing in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also investing in our 48.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in the healthcare industry.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Technical Owner (m/f/diverse) / Project Manager (m/f/diverse) Enterprise Imaging IT projects.
If you are ambitious and change makes you thrive, be part of our Implementation Projects and Solutions team as Technical Owner and Project Manager for Enterprise Imaging IT Projects.
- You contribute to the success of the Enterprise Imaging IT project, monitor time, budget and quality as contracted and prevent and identify Non Conformance costs
- You manage risks and opportunities and coordinate the involved parties for successful project execution
- You hand over the implemented solution to CS and to the customer during project phase
- You ensure Claim management in case of additional requests from customer
- You represent SCM during CRM phase and support for a Go/No Go decision
- You assess the overall system architecture and identify necessary solution components with regards to the feasibility of the project scope
- You own as technical lead the entire solution during the implementation phase of the project
- You support the efficient implementation including installation/upgrades of various components and required solutions to safeguard the project scope, timeline and profit
- You create and complete the site documentation according to the defined standard
This position may suit you best, if you have in-depth technical and project experience in professionally managing and implementing customer IT healthcare projects successfully.
- You have successfully completed a course of studies in IT, medical systems, electrical engineering or a comparable discipline
- You can offer several years of relevant professional experience in an IT environment in the field of Healthcare, and have ideally already gained experience of implementing complex IT customer projects
- You are very familiar with clinical and radiological workflows
- You have a sound knowledge of medical standards (DICOM, HL7, IHE) and experience in dealing with workstations, servers, networks and hardware as well as virtualization
- You have several years of working experience in a technical/ commercial business area in different functions, project manager certification recommended
- Cooperation with colleagues and partners in other countries is second nature to you. You are business-fluent in English (German is an advantage) and have very good communication skills
- Your analytical and structured way of working is also an asset and you demonstrate leadership qualities and role model qualities
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, get in touch with us.
if you wish to find out more about the specific business before applying.
+49 (9131) 7-35335
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Linda Müller.
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens Healthineers.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 83936
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time