Master Planning Specialist
For Siemens Medium Voltage & Systems Gebze/Kocaeli, we are looking for a Master Planning Specialist. This role will be responsible for master scheduling of entire Medium Voltage and Low Voltage panels in Air Insulated Switchgear Gebze Factory.
What are my responsibilities?
- Drawing up master schedule to establish sequence and lead time of each operation to meet dispatch dates according to sales forecasts or customer orders.
- Analyzing production specifications and plant capacity data and performs mathematical calculations to determine manufacturing processes, tools, and human resource requirements.
- Organizing assembly periods and delivery time for Medium Voltage Switchgear.
- Making the material availability check in related milestones.
- Checking existing production load & capacity and changing the plan if it is necessary.
- Providing co-ordination between groups and production.
- Preparing production statistics.
- Participating Process Development activities.
- Taking proactive actions to prevent delays and making corrective and preventive actions accordingly.
- Preparing monthly reports for assigned KPI's.
- Leading projects as an order manager.
- Leading asset management process in terms of left over material follow up and take necessary actions in order to lessen scrap and return to warehouse quantities.
- Supporting DTS (Discount Tracking System) team as technical organizer from factory side to provide optimization for WE projects.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or in related area.
- Good command of English, German is a remarkable asset.
- Excellent conduct of Microsoft Office programs.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in related field.
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site
Job ID: 83949
Organisation: Energy Management
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time