Solution Business Administration BT Europe 80-100 %
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Division Building Technologies with its international headquarters in Zug, Switzerland, is a global market leader in the field of safe, energy-efficient and eco-friendly buildings and infrastructure. Together with around 30,000 employees worldwide, we are helping to create a better future. We offer a unique combination of business areas: as a technology partner, service provider, system integrator and product supplier, we offer solutions and services relating to personal safety, building security and automation, heating, ventilation and air-conditioning technology, as well as energy management. Visit siemens.ch/jobs for an insight into our organisation, our products and services, the challenges we face, our vacancies and the opportunities open to you to start, change or advance your career at our Building Technologies Division.
Your new responsibilities
- Commercial responsible for the BT EU Solution Business Line
- Commercial implementation and monitoring of strategic initiatives (new portfolio, growth initiatives)
- Execution or supervision of commercial bid management for cross border business
- Commercial partner of Customer Development / Account Management, Vertical Markets Life Science and Data Center
- Coaching and governance of the engineering center in Sofia and Center of Competence in Karlsruhe
- Commercial responsible for BT EU development projects
Your skills and experience
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in business administration
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in commercial project or commercial bid management
- Strong analytical and conceptional skills
- Team player with proactive and entrepreneurial attitude
- Good communication skills in a multinational environment
- Fluent in English, German is an advantage
Good reasons to work at Siemens
We offer a large number of national and international opportunities for development and a motivating, friendly working culture with good work-life balance thanks to flexible working models such as home-office and mobile working, generous holiday policies, paternity leave and sabbaticals, our women's network, a varied range of sports and a number of leisure clubs, as well as extensive benefits for junior and senior employees, mothers, fathers, single parents and those re-entering the workforce. Discover more reasons to join us at siemens.ch/employer.
Your new workplace
We look forward to receiving your full online application including CV, letter of motivation, references and certificates as well as an indication of your availability. If you have any questions about this position, please contact us quoting the Job ID at: email@example.com. Please note that we only accept applications via our job portal siemens.ch/jobs.
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity enriches our company and gives us a competitive advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Job ID: 83966
Organisation: Building Technologies
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Either