Some responsibilities for this position are:
- Coordination and calculation of Budget, and calculation of new rates and surcharges.
- Coordinate to fulfil all the Factory KPI’s and prepare information for monthly review with headquarters
- Product Line Controlling, reporting and analysis for all the product lines and countries in order to calculate over / under absorption.
- Cost Center Controlling, prepare monthly report and do analysis in order to do improvements in coordination with the managers responsible for each department.
- Monthly and quarterly forecast preparation (headcount, personal cost, general expenses, etc.)
- Within subject area, responsible for protection of company assets, application of complex control procedures and financial planning and reporting within stated guidelines and policies.
- Applies advanced analytical techniques which are necessary to gain greater insight and perspective on problems.
- Makes recommendations based on advanced root cause and alternative solution analysis.
- Identifies and resolves more complex problems and applies problem-solving skills in order to deal with most situations.
Bachelor degree in accounting or related discipline (CP, LCP, LA, etc)
Experience: 3 to 5 years