Siemens CT Engineer Design and Development - Industrial Data Analytics Algorithm (Suzhou)
· Join in the research and development work in Smart City, Industrial Automation, Industrial Data Analysis, Energy Management, Power Generation, etc
· Provide robust, safe, efficient and reliable solutions for industrial users in network access, business operation, human interaction and data storage
· Work closely with related parties to understand business requirements, and propose elegant and useful solutions
· Participate in the full software development life cycle
· Software maintenance and enhancement with timely response.
· Big data modeling, design data visualization program
· BS or MS degree, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Electronics Engineering or Telecommunications are preferred
· 3+ years data collection, data cleaning, analysis , modeling or related work experience
· Familiarity with Deep Learning, Decision tree, Cluster, logistic regression, Random forest, Naive Bayes, SVM, HMM,CRF
· Have a good programming foundation, proficient in one of Java / C ++ / Python language
· Knowledge of mathematic, statistical, mathematical modeling, familiarity with data warehousing and data mining, and familiarity with data visualization related technologies
· Follow new stuffs or technologies, passion to learn new things and enjoy challenges. Open and optimistic personality with strong logical. Be good at working with people from all backgrounds
· Strong work ethic and desire to succeed
· Excellent communication skills in English, both in written and oral
· Have Deep Learning experience, familiar with the common framework and have at least one of them in-depth understanding, development and deployment experience is preferred
· Familiar with commonly used depth learning frameworks such as Tensorflow, Theano, CNTK, Deeplearning4J, Caffe, Torch, etc.
· Extensive experience in Linux development, as well as distributed parallel or GPU (CUDA or OpenCL) optimization experience
· Having your own Github repository is preferred
With over 1,900 research operatives worldwide, the Corporate Technology department (www.ct.siemens.com) occupies a special position within Siemens' R&D facilities. It functions as an international network of expertise and as a global partner for technology and innovations. Through its R&D activities in Germany, the USA, China, India, Russia, Japan and Eastern Europe Corporate Technology helps secure the company's technological future and bolster its competitiveness.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
Job ID: 84067
Organisation: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time