· Join in the research and development work in Smart City, Industrial Automation, Industrial Data Analysis, Energy Management, Power Generation, etc
· Provide robust, safe, efficient and reliable solutions for industrial users in network access, business operation, human interaction and data storage
· Work closely with related parties to understand business requirements, and propose elegant and useful solutions
· Participate in the full software development life cycle
· Software maintenance and enhancement with timely response.
· Build and implement relevant data analysis applications based on design documentation and technical architecture, design application architecture and setup distributed platform
· BS or MS degree, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Electronics Engineering or Telecommunications are preferred
· 5+ years software development experience
· Experienced in the development framework of Spring, Mybatis, Angular, etc
· Follow new stuffs or technologies, passion to learn new things and enjoy challenges. Open and optimistic personality with strong logical. Be good at working with people from all backgrounds
· Strong work ethic and desire to succeed
· Excellent communication skills in English, both in written and oral
· Familiar with large distributed systems and typical large data application framework, Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc.; familiar with DFS, MapReduce and other large data processing technology
· familiar with time-series database, Redis, MongoDB and other non-relational database, memory database
· Familiar with Storm, Hive
· Having your own Github repository is preferred
With over 1,900 research operatives worldwide, the Corporate Technology department (www.ct.siemens.com) occupies a special position within Siemens' R&D facilities. It functions as an international network of expertise and as a global partner for technology and innovations. Through its R&D activities in Germany, the USA, China, India, Russia, Japan and Eastern Europe Corporate Technology helps secure the company's technological future and bolster its competitiveness.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
Job ID: 84068
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time