Project Engineer - Industrial Automation
What are my responsibilities?
- Developing & delivering automation solutions on Siemens Simatic WinCC Environment
- Commissioning automation project to customer site
- Conducting final test of the commissioned solution on the customer site
- Preparing and conducting customer trainings & demonstrations
- Visiting the customer site worldwide for trainings, commissioning and field tests
- Performing the official hotline for the delivered solutions
- Close cooperation with the HQ team and Product Management located in Germany
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor’s degree in control and automation engineering, computer engineering, computer science, electrical and electronics engineering or equivalent experience
- Proven 3+ years of experience in solution development in the area of industrial automation specifically using Siemens Technologies
- Excellent knowledge with Siemens Simatic technologies, Siemens TIA Portal, Siemens PLC and SCADA products
- Excellent command of English
- Good understanding of Agile methodologies is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
What else do I need to know?
- Military service should be completed for male candidates.
- No restriction for travelling
Job ID: 84084
Organisation: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time