Siemens Bank Singapore Branch
Job Title: Financial Manager-Treasury
The Siemens Financial Services Division (SFS) provides business-to-business financial solutions.
Aligning ourselves with the growth fields of electrification, automation and digitalization, we support customer investments with project and structured finance, leasing solutions and equipment financing. We serve as an expert adviser for financial risks within Siemens. Our financial and industry knowhow creates customer value and enhances customer competitiveness while building trust in new technologies and facilitating their market launch.
The role of the Treasury Position in the Siemens Bank Singapore Branch will be mainly related to consulting, advising, pricing and booking internal Deals based on standardizes Funding Models.
Deals will be executed with the Credit department of the Singapore Branch to ensure a proper transfer of all market and liquidity risk to the Treasury department of the Bank. The risk positions will be covered one by one via refinancing from the Siemens Bank HQ. No deals with external Banks will be executed.
In addition, the Treasury Person must provide general Advices on all Treasury standards and available Treasury products of the Siemens Bank, as well as pricing Funding transactions.
The Treasury Position is also responsible of proper information flow regarding any regulatory requirements related to liquidity Risk/Ratios towards the Siemens Bank HQ. The candidate must closely work with Siemens Bank Treasury colleagues as well as the Siemens Bank Singapore Branch Management and will report to the Senior Financial Manager-Treasury
- Execution of refinancing and hedging transaction with the Siemens Bank Treasury Headquarters
- Liquidity management of the Singapore Branch accounts as well as central Bank accounts in line with the banks respective internal strategy
- Manage and handling pricing and closing of funding orders from the credit business of the Singapore branch as well as deposit requests
- Internal interface with operations, accounting , regulatory reporting and risk controlling to ensure correct processing of treasury transactions.
- Advice to Siemens Financial Service colleagues regarding funding structures and related currencies.
- Structuring of Refinancing transactions.
What Do I require for the Job?
- You have successfully completed your academic degree in Economics, Finance or an equivalent Educational Background.
- You have a minimum of 3 Years of Work Experience in Singapore in the following Fields: Interest/ Currency/Liquidity Management, Group financing, activities within the Banking Industry or Industrial Company.
- Very familiar with Foreign Exchange(FX), Money Market(MM), interest rate(IR), CP(commercial Papers) and the and the structuring of refinancing transactions.
- You are familiar with Risk Management Systems such as Murex, and management of Business Process.
- Cross Cultural Sensitivity.
Job ID: 84086
Organisation: Financial Services
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time