Siemens is looking for a Digital Service Sales Specialist, to be hired with a permanent contract, for its premises in Milano.
He/she will be responsible for the sales of Digital Services for Industrial Automation, Machine tools and production machines for the Italian market.
The Service Sales Specialist has to manage the Digital Services’ portfolio of the relative business segment through strategic planning and market analysis, ensuring the achievement of sales targets. He/she will be responsible for the sale of new digital portfolio services related to the following factory automation products: CNC, PLC, Industrial PC, motors and drives.
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide. Working with us, you get the perfect conditions to develop both personally and professionally.
What will you manage in the short term?
• Propose consulting services for digitalization of machines or plants and for improving the machines connectivity, with the aim of increasing services of assistance, remote maintenance, and cloud applicaton;
• Cooperate with the marketing and business development teams, providing a wide view of current offers and opportunities;
• Develop tools, reports / dashboards in order to evaluate sales trends in comparison with budget, thus allowing the Management to define the annual forecast;
• Influence the main stakeholders and the Customer’s “Decision makers”;
• Deep knowledge of the market and the competitors’ offer;
• Responsible for the annual target of the digital portfolio within Customer Service.
Who are we looking for?
A candidate with the following features:
• Passionate and prepared to manage issues related to technological innovation in Industry 4.0: IoT and Industrial Clouds;
• At least 5 years experience in sales of IT services for factories and industrial plants
• Bachelor's / Three Years Master's Degree in Information Technologies, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Mechatronics, Automation or Technical High School Diploma
• General knowledge of IoT, Cloud Services, and remote connection;
• Available to frequent business trips on national level, and sometimes also international;
• Good knowledge of English and Italian, both written and spoken;
• Strong orientation to reach the targets and to customer service , initiative, autonomy and propensity to work in team
What can we further offer?
• A flexible way of working: Smartworking;
• Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the entrepreneurial spirit are rewarded;
• An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous training;
• Flexible Welfare programs that can be extended to your family;
• Shareholding plans for the employee;
• Health insurance that can be extended to your family;
• Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
• Meal totally paid by the company;
• Company’ s car, Personal Computer and Smartphone.
What else do you have to know?
Siemens pays much attention to Diversity, thus welcoming applications which reflects this value, and guarantees equal opportunities.
We look forward to receiving an online application in response to this job offer. Only applications sent via the system and in English will be considered. Please upload your CV in English and an accompanying letter would be appreciated.