We are looking for an experienced Scrum Master for project focused on development of License Management System. In this role you will be responsible for:
- Organizing sprint planning, refinement, retrospective, review, daily stand-up sessions with the team.
- Supporting the team and management during transition to agile development.
- Coaching and mentoring the development team (9 people).
- Overseeing processes for configuration of source control, CI/CD and test automation.
- Maintaining technical overview about the project so that you can support the team during design and implementation.
- Once agile transition is finished, you will participate on development as well.
- Experience with leading team in a SCRUM.
- Object oriented analysis, design and implementation.
- Knowledge of design patterns and UML.
- Java background (Standard Edition).
Nice to have skills:
- C#, WPF.
- SQL Databases.
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOAP web services, rest).
- SCRUM or SAFe certification.
- Overview of Version and Source Control Systems (preferably Jazz, GIT).