Head Of PMO
PMO Head (Transport - Rail and Road Projects)
What are my job responsibilities?
- Managing various aspects of the projects which may include process, documentation, requirement management, scheduling, status reporting, logistic and procurement
- Developing project plan schedules and ensuring timely completion of projects, within budget
- Coordinating resources at company global level and partnering with internal departments to deliver each phase of the project
- Maintaining project documentation and ensuring appropriate progress and escalation communications occur
- Ensuring company and industry project methodologies and processes are followed
- Managing internal project stakeholder relationships in order to ensure that all targets and requirements are met
- To build strong cross-functional teams that can work through project challenges with synergy of common resources
- Keeping appropriate people informed of project progress and disseminating information on any problems or potential delays in a timely manner
- Strong leadership and management skills, able to create a strong and motivated team;
- Experience of working in, or preferably establishing, a PMO in a complex organisation
- Experience of leading significant change, in particular around changes in business processes, with the ability to deliver complex programmes on time and to budget;
- The ability to develop an in-depth understanding of customer requirements, and put in place plans to meet them;
- A strong commitment to change and continuous improvement, being able to identify how processes and systems could be improved; and
- The ability to work closely and collaboratively with others, to ensure that the PMO is fully aligned with wider strategies and practices.
- A recognised level certification in programme and or project management
- A degree in Engineering, with years of Project Management experiences qualification;
- Experience in managing a PMO or managing programmes or projects in a complex and Challenging environment; and
- The ability to work closely and collaboratively with various stakeholder.
Job ID: 84166
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time