For our EM MS TIP-CS department, we are looking for a Part-time Electrical Engineer. This role will be responsible for supporting TIP Consulting Support group.
What are my responsibilities?
• Support the team members for organizing university and customer events.
• Assist the team members for the preparation of documentation for daily works.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• 3rd or 4th year undergraduate student or master student in faculty of Electrical or Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
• Able to work 2-3 days/week in Kartal during winter time, 4-5 days/week during summer time.
• Good command of written and spoken English.
• Strong coordination and communication skills.
• Flexible and good team player.
• Result orientation with strong analytical thinking.
• Open minded and highly collaborative.
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Job ID: 84171
Organisation: Energy Management
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time