Portfolio Sales Professional (Africa BDM)
Africa Development Specialist FA
Internal GRIP Title - Portfolio Sales Professional FA
The Digital Factory Division offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly integrated hardware, software and technology-based services to support manufacturing companies worldwide in enhancing the flexibility and efficiency of their production processes and in reducing the time to market of their products.
The ultimate goal is the complete integration and digital representation of the physical value chain. The platform for this is called Digital Enterprise.
· The FA BDM drives and enables the FA Business for Africa Region including West Africa.
· Profit & Loss responsibility for FA within the zone, support the growth and profitability targets of the global Division and at the same time leverage the regional set-up and work closely with other divisions for the benefit of Siemens overall
· Develops and manages customer relations to support growth. Additionally provide customer feedback, market and competitor information to HQ
· Accountable for the implementation of the agreed regional strategy in the zone/country assigned, incl. development and implementation of a successful strategy in marketing, sales, project execution & service
· Drive Business through regular performance dialogues with FA Management and directly with the assigned areas/countries in order to drive the business with comprehensive knowledge, judgment and controlling of the business portfolio in the zone
· Selects, manages, assesses and develops leadership team employees in the zone to ensure long-term target achievement with motivated staff- including recruiting and development of talents and considering diversity
· Defines and implements the most effective and efficient country bundle organization incl. its support functions to reach the most competitive setup.
· Identifies M&A activities / portfolio changes in the region
· Proven track record of successful leadership in senior management position
· Profit & Loss responsibility
· Understanding of regional cultural specifics and ability to adapt
· Understand FA customers business and challenges / customer intimacy: Ensuring that the internal or external customer’s perspective is a driving force behind strategic priorities and business decisions
· Entrepreneurship: Using own understanding of key market drivers to create and seize business opportunities, expand into new markets, and launch new products, services, and/or profitable endeavours
· Market & Competitor Knowledge
· FA Domain knowledge: Knowledge of Product / System / Service Portfolio
· Business Acumen: Demonstrates a keen understanding of basic business operations and the organizational levers (systems, processes, departments, functions) that drive sustainable profitable growth; draws from personal experience to quickly evaluate business plans and processes to identify data or recommendations that need further investigation.
· Execution: Translating strategic priorities into operational reality; aligning communication, accountabilities, resources, internal processes, and ongoing measurement systems to ensure that strategic priorities yield measurable and sustainable results.
· Influencing: Creating and executing influence strategies that gain commitment to one’s ideas and persuade key stakeholders to take action that will advance shared interests and business goals.
· Decision Making: Securing and comparing information from multiple sources to identify business issues; committing to an action after weighing alternative solutions against important decision criteria.
· Coaching: Providing feedback, instruction, and development guidance to help others excel in their current or future job responsibilities; planning and supporting the development of individual competences and abilities.
· Change Mgmt: Encouraging others to implement better approaches to address problems and opportunities; leading the implementation and acceptance of change within the workplace.
· Fostering Diversity: Establishing and supporting organizational systems, policies, and practices that reduce barriers and leverage the capabilities and insights of individuals with diverse backgrounds, cultures, styles, abilities, and motivation, creating an inclusive organization.
Job ID: 84185
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time