R&D Project Manager - Gas Turbine
R&D Project Manager – Gas Turbine
Location: Gurgaon, India
Department: Power and Gas
Position: Full- time
Job Family: Engineering
Looking for challenging and future-oriented role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
We bring power to the people
We create a future to live in with a broad spectrum of products and solutions for the environmentally-compatible and resource-saving generation of power
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Drives R&D projects in cooperation with stakeholders and internal customers.
- Executes project within the defined requirements (e.g. regarding targets for project cost, time, quality, functionality and customer satisfaction).
- The PM is responsible to drive the project acc. all excellence areas or project management
- You develop and maintain detailed technology project schedules using MS Project Enterprise
- Facilitate execution through coordination across multiple functions including engineering, business controlling, supply management, manufacturing development and other interfaces as required
- Furthermore you support project/program portfolio planning, prioritization and resource allocation
- You facilitate regular program reviews, support resolution of resource, budget or schedule conflicts as needed
- Establish and provide standardized reports on program/project health
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You received a Bachelor in Engineering or Business Management
- You have already gained longtime work experience in R&D project management working across multiple functions
- Professional experience developing program plans, monitoring and control plans in an engineering environment
- Experienced in managing/coordinating projects remotely in a globally distributed setup
- Basic knowledge of gas turbine product, technology and product development practices
- You have expertise working in MS Office (Project, Excel & PowerPoint), SAP and Team Center to facilitate project execution.
- Business fluent in English and German as well as intercultural experience
- Experience in all excellence areas of Project Management incl. Lean and Agile modern R&D methods
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
If you have any questions, just drop us an email, happy to answer any queries you may have.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Find out more about department at: website department and about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Job ID: 84238
Organization: Gas and Power
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time