Role & Responsibility:
• Gas Turbine Aerodynamic engineer for axial turbine design with very good knowledge in numerical simulation (1D, 2D and 3D) of compressible flows in turbo machines
• Evaluation of 1D, 2D and 3D CFD to determine turbine maps along with aerodynamic design and analysis of turbine blading and flow path
• 3D flow analysis of turbine airfoils
• Work with project lead to understand the requirements, provide engineering data, timelines and deliver related design activities within agreed timeline.
Qualification & Experience required:
• Mechanical/Aerospace engineer graduate/post graduate with 2 to 10 years of experience in design and product development of turbo machinery i.e. Gas turbine, Steam turbine components.
• Good understanding of gas turbine fundamentals
• Good communication skills (verbal and in writing)
• Ability to handle /drive complex problem from gas turbine
• Strong inter personal skill i.e. team player, quick learner, imaginative, innovative, ability to adapt quickly & effectively etc.