Senior Embedded Software Development Engineer - PROFINET
Siemens Corporate Technology (CT) is the central R&D department within the Siemens group. Siemens CT's main mission is to secure the future technology base for Siemens and to develop breakthrough products of the Siemens group. Siemens CT in Turkey is mainly focused on software development in the areas of industrial automation and digitalization products and solutions. We are looking for software engineers who are willing to shape the future with us.
What are my responsibilities?
- Visiting current and potential customers of PROFINET development kits throughout the world with product management
- Supporting customers in technical issues regarding PROFINET development kits
- Participating in requirements engineering and analysis
- Software design, implementation, unit tests, module tests, debugging, documentation, and release tasks in a multi-site, international software development environment
- Creating working products based on customer requirements using PROFINET development kits
- Producing high quality project deliverables
- Conforming to Siemens processes, quality standards, and guidelines
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Solid knowledge of Linux, device drivers, and hardware/software integration
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience of C/C++
- Excellent command of English
- Proven 5+ years of hands-on experience in embedded software development
- Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering, computer science, electrical and electronics engineering or equivalent experience
- Willing and able to take on complex projects and tasks independently
- Committed to following development best practices
- Knowledge of time sensitive networking, as well as industrial communication technologies such as PROFINET and OPC UA is a plus
- Knowledge of hardware design is a plus
- Familiarity with Siemens TIA Portal and Siemens PLC products is a plus
What else do I need to know?
- Military service should be completed for male candidates
- No restriction for travelling abroad
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
Please find more information at: www.siemens.com.tr
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
Job ID: 84249
Organization: Internet of Things
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time