Software Project Manager (German Speaking)
Siemens Corporate Technology (CT) is the central R&D department within the Siemens group. Siemens CT's main mission is to secure the future technology base for Siemens and to develop breakthrough products of the Siemens Group. Siemens CT in Turkey is mainly focused on software development in the areas of industrial automation and digitalization products and solutions. We are looking for software engineers who are willing to shape the future with us.
What are my responsibilities?
- Technical management of a software project for industrial automation
- Execute project with agreed requirements (cost, schedule, functionality, customer satisfaction) and professional stakeholder management
- Be part of software development, module test, debugging and release procedures on a multi-site international software development environment
- Facilitating team collaboration and communication
- Producing high quality project deliverables
- Conforming to Siemens processes, quality standards, and guidelines
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Fluency in German language is a must
- Fluency in English language is a must
- Proven 2+ years of experience in software project management is a must
- Proven 2+ years of hands-on experience in software development is a must
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, leadership, problem solving, organizational, and planning skills
- Excellent understanding of software development lifecycles
- Ability to multitask and capable of managing multiple priorities
- Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering, computer science, electrical and electronics engineering or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of time sensitive networking, as well as industrial communication technologies such as PROFINET and OPC UA is a plus
- PMP certification is a plus
What else do I need to know?
- Military service should be completed for male candidates
- No restriction for travelling abroad
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
Please find more information at: www.siemens.com.tr
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
Job ID: 84254
Organization: Internet of Things
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time