Commercial Project Manager - Energy Management (EMTS)
About Energy Management:
The Siemens Energy Management Division is one of the leading global suppliers of products, systems, solutions, and services for the economical, reliable, and intelligent transmission and distribution of electrical power.
As the trusted partner for the development and extension of an efficient and reliable power infrastructure, Energy Management offers utilities and the industry the portfolio they need.
This includes facilities and systems for the low-voltage and distribution power grid level, smart grid and energy automation solutions, power supply for industrial plants, and high-voltage transmission systems. Represented in more than 90 countries, this Siemens Division has nearly 53,000 employees and more than 100 production sites worldwide
Where will I be working?
Siemens Energy Management, Transmission Solutions is pleased to announce an exciting opportunity for a Commercial Project Manager to join the team in Cairo.
What are my responsibilities?
As a Commercial Project Manager, you will be responsible for controlling & reporting all financial figures and for the formulation of commercial and legal contractual terms and conditions with customers, consortium partners and subcontractors
- In charge of Claim and change order management.
- Risk and Opportunity Management.
- Effective asset and cash management.
- Period-related planning of all business management key performance indicators.
- Provide accurate and timely costs and cash flow forecasting.
- Implementation and maintenance of project commercial planning and controlling tools.
- Monitoring, controlling and updating of project costs, risks, billings, invoicing, accruals, provisions, hedging, bank guarantees, insurance, taxation, project reports etc.
- Regular communication with all stakeholders e.g. consultants, customers, contractors, vendors, consortium partners etc.
- Ensure compliance with regulations and guidelines.
- Develop and maintain robust internal control mechanism.
- Commercial project coordination (e.g. requesting and tracking bank guarantees, insurance, etc.) and coordination of legal, taxation and insurance issues.
- Drawing up the order receipt, concurrent and final costing calculations.
You will have at least 5 years of commercial management experience in a professional environment, with a BA degree or equivalent qualification from a reputable University or College.
As a strong communicator, you will have the ability to drive stakeholder relationships internally and externally.
The ability to analyze information, provide reports and feedback to project team members I key, whilst specific expert level knowledge of construction accounting in line with IFRS requirements is essential.
SAP/Spyridon and a solid accounting background are all musts within the role.
Job ID: 84261
Organization: Gas and Power
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time