- Identifies EHS-related statutory requirements, rules & regulations and EHS aspects.
- Performs risk assessments and defines mitigation measures.
- Provides input for tender/bid phase with regard to costs (EHS budget) and EHS risks.
- Supports PM to define EHS-related requirements and responsibilities to be integrated in the customer contract.
- Develops emergency management concept.
- Develops EHS plan.
- Provides EHS-related requirements to the project procurement manager which are to be considered in the contractor selection.
- Supports PM to ensure that required EHS-related permits, authorizations, certificates are available and authorities have been notified as necessary.
- Implements a training concept that fulfills all EHS-related training requirements.
- Ensures that requirements of the EHS plan are known by all relevant stakeholders.
- Reviews safe work method statements/risk assessments of contractors.
- Liaises in alignment with PM with customer/contractor EHS representatives in regard to project execution and onsite EHS issues.
- Conducts regular site inspections to identify risks, and defines corrective measures.
- Provides regular EHS reports to the project and/or site manager and BU/Lead Country to ensure full operational transparency.
- Ensures all incidents are investigated and recorded and appropriate measures are defined, implemented and monitored.
- Plans and conducts assessments of (sub-) contractor EHS performance.
- Escalates in case of non-compliance with legal, business or customer´s EHS requirements.
- Analyzes statistics including near misses to identify trends and implements countermeasures.
- Promotes the sharing of best practices and documents lessons learned.
- Updates and amends EHS plan if necessary.
- Evaluates contractors in terms of their EHS performance and provides feedback to project procurement manager.
Job ID: 84286
Organisation: Energy Management
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time