Supplier Management Quality Engineer 供应商质量管理工程师 SSMR MR
We at Siemens Healthineers™ are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind. While we are invested in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also deeply invested in our 46.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in this industry. And as we strive to shape the future of healthcare, our overall success will depend on our ability to continuously reinvent ourselves.
What are my responsibilities?
1. Establish necessary technical competencies for supplied goods.
2. Consult on supplied goods for R&D in early project stages to ensure best fitting supplier choice.
3. Provide supplier performance information as input for cross-functional sourcing team.
4. Provide all SQM input for To Co driven risk-minimizing sourcing decision.
5. Definition, implementation and controlling of prevention-oriented qualification measures for supplied goods introduction process.
6. Support supplier in the definition and verification of implemented corrective actions on supplier’s side.
7. Establish system for supplier caused non-conformance cost tracking.
8. Coordinate to solve non-conforming materials from supplier, feedback supplier and monitor effectiveness.
9 Define and implement a plan for supplier quality audits and assessments. Monitor and ensure effectiveness of supplier quality audit process.
10. Creates and negotiates Quality Assurance agreements, and monitors implementation in supplier processes.
11. Support DCU to finish the root cause investigation and corrective/preventive actions at supplier's side.
12. Identify suppliers with potential risks from a SQM perspective and identify SQM measures for supplier development.
13. Development of collaboration with suppliers to support a "Quality partnership".
What do I need to qualify for this job?
1. Procedure & standards understanding (ISO9001, ISO13485 etc.)
2. Problem solving techniques such as 8D
3. Fluent in English (spoken and written)
4. Experience in medical device related products is preferred
5. Effective communication and coach
6 .Bachelor degree or junior college with 3 years working experience
Job ID: 84313
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time