Client Manager - Distributed Generation, Oil & Gas
What are my responsibilities?
· Customer relationship maintenance in assigned Region.
· Develop sales opportunity (Parts/repair/field service/mods & up/LTP) to hit the annual sales target for each PL.
· Forecast the sales orders & opportunities accurately.
· Trouble shooting window for end users.
· AR collection
· Working with commercial team to lead standard order execution.
· Supporting PM on coordination with customers in the modification &upgrade project execution.
· Authorized Distributor management.
· Accept and take trainings required by company.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· Engineering bachelor degree or above
· Accept Travel frequency over 50%
· Able to work under high pressure, result driven.
· Team player
· Good communication skill, deep understanding the importance of the communication.
· 3+ years rotating equipment industry sales experience preferred
· Fluent for both written and oral English
Job ID: 84327
Organization: Gas and Power
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time