Innovation Manager (m/f/diverse)
We develop networks that power and heat our cities intelligently. And support NASA in their explorations of outer space. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skill, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
What part will you play?
- You will identify and co-create digital applications to solve customer business challenges in manufacturing as well as drive forward innovation activities within Industry 4.0 domain and transfer these innovations into our product management organization
- Furthermore you develop prototypes to collect and analyze experiments in interaction design and integrate existing market and/or open source Industry 4.0 technologies into product design
- You examine user experience concepts to support key platform features and thereby develop a quick product prototype
- You provide technical support for project and business development activities including technical proposal writing and customer development
- Additionally you coordinate with sales, marketing and other Business Units to developed solutions based on customer requirements
- You participate in knowledge sharing within the team and a community of experts
- You have a completed university education in the areas of informatics, mathematics, physics, engineering sciences or you will have earned the recognition of such academic achievements based on practical programming experiences
- You have at least more than 6 years of professional experience in developing and testing software prototypes and products using a wide array of technology; broad experience in image processing and AR/VR software development based on the relevant software toolkits (e.g. OpenCV, TensorFlow, ARKit / ARCore, WebVR) is an advantage
- We would like to get to know you better, if you bring experience in architectural design and implementation of complex distributed software systems mastering software architectures/designs
- You are fluent in English – an additional language is a plus but not required
+49 (9131) 7-35335 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Vera Appel.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 84329
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time