Execute site supervision and carry out maintenance activities, ensuring quality check in systems installed and within budget.
- Execute site supervision, coordination, inspection, maintenance and quality check.
- Assist in attending to break down calls and rectify fault complaints by customers. Troubleshoots and analyses total system requirements and performs tests and analysis on system components.
- Provides technical and engineering assistance in planning and implementation of all tasks.
- Assist in maintaining a proper documentation required in the business.
Skills and Qualification:
- Basic computer literacy
- Experience in trouble shooting & handling of customer complaints
- 5 years working experience in fire detection trade
- NTC / Diploma in Engineering
Job ID: 84338
Organisation: Building Technologies
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time