Clinical Marketing Manager (ASEAN)
Siemens Healthineers is hiring a Clinical Marketing Manager to create clinical and scientific awareness for healthcare professionals and internal marketing teams. He/she will act as an interface between scientific experts in the ASEAN community and the global scientific team and help drive reagent & consumable (RCO) growth through clinical marketing and assay penetration activities.
What are my responsibilities?
- Collaboratively develop a clinical marketing strategy together with the product management teams
- Collaborate with the product management teams on building an influential clinical evidence plan to help clinicians understand, accept and recommend our Siemens’ assays – including differentiation among brands.
- Create and deliver both scientific and clinical product-related presentations, seminars and educational programs to business partners, clinicians, and internal staff
- Develop internal clinical communications to educate sales and marketing personnel on new products and publications to drive effective discussions with customers.
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of the clinical application and potential of Siemens' assays.
- Develop the clinical data for medical and scientific marketing/product material including promotional pieces, technical sales aids, etc., in conjunction with the product management and marketing teams
- Represent Siemens at key events, functions, and workshops as related to key customers and scientific societies.
- Cultivate collaborative relationships with current and future key opinion leaders in academic and clinical medicine at the local and regional events.
- Identify and develop speakers to participate in trainings and symposiums.
- Define and facilitate the initiation, execution, authoring, and publication of clinical research papers.
- Develop, manage and leverage clinical relationships to support broad business goals (e.g. poster development, white papers, presentations, clinical evidence, market and clinical evaluations).
- Monitor and document industry trends including product, clinical and guideline updates
What do I need to qualify for the job?
- Bachelor degree in Biomedical Science or equivalent is mandatory, with a PhD being preferred. In depth knowledge of clinical diagnostics and disease state management is essential.
- 5+ years of marketing , business development or related experience in the healthcare industry is preferred
- Proven track record of delivering results, high initiative
- Strong organization skills and interpersonal skills including communication, collaboration and negotiation capabilities
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
- Effective oral and written communication with medical professionals, scientists, peers, and senior management
- Ability to travel regionally, up to 60% of the time
What else do you need to know?
With 47,000 employees Siemens Healthineers is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technology to the healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare IT. All supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training, and services available across the globe and tailored to customers’ needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer, and more filled with happiness.
Job ID: 84345
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time