Motion Control Application Engineer
For our Digital Factory we are looking for an Application Engineer for Motion Control Business unit
who will be located in Istanbul and work in various cities of Turkey. This role will be responsible for
Motion Control Portfolio application support work in close cooperation with Motion Control Sales & Marketing to support customer's demanding application requirements.
What are my responsibilities?
• Application knowledge about Packaging, Printing, Converting, Press, Textile, Cranes,
• On site/Phone support of the related Motion Control portfolio,
• Assisting marketing activities related to Motion Control Department.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Bachelor's degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering,
• Minimum 3 years of experience in Motion Control Systems,
• Very good command of English,
• Analytical thinking, decision making, change orientation and good communication skills.
What else do I need to know?
• Military service should be completed or postponed at least 3 years for male candidates
• Ability to drive and travel intensively around the country.
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site
Job ID: 84354
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time