SHD DX Clinical Specialist
We at Siemens Healthineers™ are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today's dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done –because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind. While we are invested in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We're also deeply invested in our 46.000 people with the
hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in this industry. And as we strive to shape the future of healthcare, our overall success will depend on our ability to continuously reinvent ourselves.
If you are ambitious and change makes you thrive, help transform Siemens Healthineers into a learning organization.
Work with regional sales team and distributors, to organize clinical seminars in hospitals
Support and follow up the regional reimbursement projects in a systematic ways
Fully understand of local markets. Provide timely feedback to central team to improve the market transparancy.
Develop and maintain regional opinion leaders
Other projects or tasks assigned by supervisor or company.
This position may suit you best, if building learning organizations is your expertise and you have extensive experience with Top Management Learning and Leadership Development.
• University degree, preferred in Clinical Medicine, adequate job experience and knowledge of sales and competition in the market, working experience in pharmaceutical industry is preferred.
• The ability to use different communication methods both remotely and face to face
• Effective communication skills both written and verbal and good teamwork
• Is highly computer literate with good experience in using Microsoft Office applications in particular expert knowledge of Excel
• Has a thorough knowledge of Company Procedures and Policies
• Good understanding of the Financial system operated within the company
• A broad based knowledge of the products within the In-Vitro Diagnostics industry
• At least 3 years in pharmaceutical companies or as clinical specialists in IVD companies, familiar with Clinical industry.
Job ID: 84376
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time