Experience: 4-6 Years
Education: BE/B-Tech - Computers
• Software design, implementation, unit tests, module tests, debugging and release tasks in a multi-site, international software development environment.
• Producing high quality project deliverables.
• Conforming to Siemens processes, quality standards, and guidelines.
• Strong proficiency in C++, with fair knowledge of the language specification.
• Knowledge of the C++11, C++14 and C++17 standards.
• Exposure to Secure Coding standards (MISRA and CERT)
• Knowledge of various different C/C++ compilers, integrations with build tools and IDEs.
• Strong knowledge in object oriented programming, analysis, and design.
• Passion for developing a simple, clean, and attractive code.
• Willing and able to take on complex projects independently.
• Committed to development best practices.
• Spotting tricky quality issues.
Visual Studio, SonarQube, cppcheck, PC-Lint