- Establish and manage Inspection & Test Plan
and Quality Plan for client projects.
- Verify sub-suppliers according to quality requirements/standards.
- Together with SCM execute external quality audits
- Perform inspections of parts at supplier when
required and verify the required documentation.
- Lead the "Mechanical Completion" process
and contribute to the publication of "Manufacturing Record Book" during hand over of an
installation to the customer
- Coordinate the tear down process after testing of
- When required, contribute to the quality assurance
work within the department.
- 2-3 years Technical school
or Engineering college
- 5-10 years relevant
- Preferably experienced in
- Good language skills in
Norwegian and English, both orally and written.
- Knowledge of quality
- Generally good computer
- Problem solving capability.
- Able to handle periodically heavy workloads.
- Some duty travels may be necessary
- Well-structured and result-oriented.
- Collaboration capabilities.
Job ID: 84433
Organisation: Power and Gas
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time