Customer Success Manager
We at Siemens Healthineers are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.
While we are invested in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also deeply invested in our 46.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in this industry. As we strive to shape the future of healthcare, our overall success will depend on our ability to continuously reinvent ourselves.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Customer Success Manager to join our Digital Services team. This newly created position is a relationship management position within the commercial sector.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Assist customers to understand the best ways to utilise their software based on the customer’s business needs or business plans and assist in building customer business plans
- Monitor customer data to identify opportunities to build engagement and retention
- Educate customers on the flexibility and capabilities of their software so customers are encouraged to continue using and expand
- Consult customers and support in individual workflow improvements, including adjustment of system parameters and implementation of new methods and clinical workflows to expand customer portfolio
- Timely customer communications of business objectives, strategies and action plans as applicable
- Gather feedback from customers and organise the appropriate resources to assist as needed (e.g. Applications/Sales/Service/R&D)
- Provide high level technical support/training to customers on their solution
- Collaborate with Account manager to build business plans for customers
To be successful in this role, essential criteria include:
- You will have extensive experience in IT consulting, management or support within the Healthcare industry.
- You will have a proven ability to map the customer’s business process to product capability and excellent executive engagement skills with an ability to communicate and establish strong relationships with business decision makers.
- Your passion for technology and being able to talk to technical and non-technical decision makers will see you succeed in this role.
- Preferably you have experience in both consulting and post-sale
- You possess outstanding interpersonal and organisational skills and have proven ability as a strong leader.
- You will have ability and willingness to travel approximately 25% of your time across Australia and New Zealand.
In order to push the boundaries in our exciting and challenging industry, our shared sense of common purpose guides our decisions and day-to-day work. We work in a flexible and dynamic environment that allows for our own priorities. And while we respect each other’s individuality, we are proud of the high level of team spirit we share.
In return, we offer a rewarding team environment, a commitment to your ongoing learning and development.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, get in touch with us.
Applications close 24 November 2018 or sooner if sufficient applications are received.
Job ID: 84567
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time