Team Assistant / Document Control Administrator (MT-DE)
- Administrates and maintains the documentation and provides parts of it upon request.
- Ensures correct versioning and revisioning by suitable methods.
- Assigns and manages document numbers.
- Manages, distributes and documents feedback, responses and incoming documents (from suppliers, installation site, customers or other third parties).
- May check documents on formal aspects.
- May record and if required track the mailing and distribution of the documentation.
- Completes assigned day-to-day tasks, of different kind.
- May assist in preparing annual budgets, and completes analysis of monthly budget activity.
- Schedules appointments and meetings, and writes respective minutes and protocols.
- Coordinates and establishes all travel arrangements, and reconciles travel and expense reports.
- Answers, screens, and places phone calls, and manages in- and outbound correspondence.
- Monitors all information flow, including maintaining paper and electronic files.
- Prepares presentations, reports, statistical charts and briefings.
- Assist in integration of new office technologies and systems as appropriate.
- 1 to 3 years (or above) of work experience in a similar role i.e. Personal Assistant, Team Assistant, Document Control Administration, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or relevant field.
- Good command of English communication, computer literate and customer service minded with pleasant personality.
- Experience in railway business (advantage)
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, self-starter, team player, detail oriented and organized.
Job ID: 84575
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time