Hardware Design Engineer
What are my responsibilities?
- Design, plan, document and develop new hardware products from initial requirements through prototypes to production ready.
- Maintain existing designs and develop new variants of existing products to add new features.
- Work collaboratively and diligently with your fellow Hardware team members, Product Management, Other Design Engineering and Manufacturing to produce reliable, standards compliant, world-class products.
- Manage the subsystem and/or individual part designs from concept to production.
- Oversee suppliers and partners of subsystems.
- Conduct routine tests and troubleshoot problems relating to hardware.
- Investigate caused design issues to improve designs with the goal of successfully deliver products to mass production.
- Design for function, reliability, maintainability, safety, manufacture-ability and customer requirements.
What do I need to qualify for this role?
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Civil Engineering or related field or equivalent practical experience.
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience in railway signalling business.
- Experience with CAD tools (Auto CAD or Micro Station).
- Good communicator.
- Ability to work on-site.
Job ID: 84579
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time