Technical Sales Consultant for Geared Motors
Siemens is looking for a Technical Sales Consultant for Geared Motors, to be hired with a permanent contract, for its premises in Bologna. He/she will be responsible for the technical support for Geared Motors to our sales force for the regions Emilia Romagna and Tuscany.
The referent of this position will guarantee the greatest growth in the next two years of the SIMOGEAR family of geared motors, belonging to the product portfolio of the Motion Control Business Unit, ensuring the achievement of sales targets. The skills will be necessary both for the sizing of the gear motors and for the definition of system configurations with the inverter drives. He/she will operate in the field of technical promotion together with our sales force with customers in the assigned territory, interfacing with the main machine manufacturers (OEMs) and end customers.
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide. Working with us, you get the perfect conditions to develop both personally and professionally.
What will you manage in the short term?
· Promote the products of the SIMOGEAR family of geared motors to the customers of the area indicated
· Carry out the sizing of the geared motors and, if necessary, the drives according to the required working cycles
· Develop technical-commercial proposals based on the specifications provided by the customer, in collaboration with the sales force, our local agents
· Influence the main stakeholders and the Customer’s “Decision makers”;
· Plan and hold training for the sales force
· Interfacing with respective colleagues in Head Quarter for requirements and feedback
· Interfacing with logistics for critical orders
And what about the medium-long term?
· You will have the possibility of becoming the Sales Specialist referent for the whole drive train system also for our complete drives integrated in the Totally Integrated Automation platform.
Who are we looking for?
A candidate with the following features:
· Requested experience of at least 2 years, in the technical field on geared motors
· In-depth knowledge of geared motors, drives and related applications in Conveyor Technology (eg conveyor belts, warehouses)
· Specialist degree in Mechatronics / Mechanical / Electrical Engineering
· Available for frequent transfers to the national territory, mainly in Emilia Romagna
· Ability to analyze the customer need and ability to offer the best technical-commercial solution.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Excellent knowledge of Italian and English written and spoken
· Strong orientation to the objectives and to the customer, initiative, autonomy, propensity for the work of Team
What can we further offer?
· A flexible way of working: Smartworking;
· Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the entrepreneurial spirit are rewarded;
· An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous training;
· Flexible Welfare programs that can be extended to your family;
· Shareholding plans for the employee;
· Health insurance that can be extended to your family;
· Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
· Meal totally paid by the company;
· Company’ s car, Personal Computer and Smartphone.
What else do you have to know?
Siemens pays much attention to Diversity,
thus welcoming applications which reflects this value, and guarantees equal
We look forward to receiving an online application in response to this job offer. Only applications sent via the system and in English will be considered. Please upload your CV in English and an accompanying letter would be appreciated.
further information or questions you can contact:
Human Resources - Talent Acquisition
Via Privata Vipiteno, 4, 20128 Milan
For further information about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Job ID: 84597
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time