Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on? Implementation means – trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. Knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world. Join our team and enjoy the freedom to think in completely new categories. To make difference join our Digitalization and Technology Solutions team based in Bangalore.
• Shall work as team member to develop test automation using C#, CodedUI and Ranorex for Audiology products
• Responsibilities include design, coding, testing of the developed Framework and Test
• Interact with developers, testers and other automation test developers to build and verify the solutions vis-à-vis the requirements and technical specifications
Qualification B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA/ M.Tech (Computer Science)
Experience and skill set
•2 to 5 years of industry experience
•Experience in Test automation Framework
•Strong knowledge of C# .NET
•Working Knowledge of Automation tools [Ranorex, CodedUI]
•Good debugging and investigation skills
•Experience in OOAD and Design Patterns
•Experience in SDLC
•Agile\Scrum development experience
Knowledge / Competencies
•Good Analytical and Problem solving skills
•Proactive, Self motivated, Result oriented, Good Oral and written communication
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
• You have a degree in science or engineering and knowledge of software development life cycle.
• You have good experience in development, engineering and have involved in global
Your first step to join our team is your application!
Our HR Team is looking forward to getting to know you.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Find out more about us at: www.siemens.com
Job ID: 84603
Organisation: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time