Manager - Marcom
What you need to make real what matters
- Ensure customer / market information in the CRM reporting tool is updated and support with generating specific Data Center vertical bimonthly / quarterly reports.
- Preparation of target-group-specific messaging and content based on global Data Center Vertical strategy and in close coordination with relevant business partners and countries.
- Analysis of Data Center Vertical competitors, markets and stakeholders, and identifying potential communication measures internally and externally .
- Preparing content for various media (print, online, social media, video) in coordination with relevant stakeholders for internal and external purposes.
- Supporting MA Regional Data Center Vertical Manager in implementation of marketing campaigns
- Supporting MA Regional Data Center Vertical Manager in conceptualization and planning of Regional events across region Middle East/Asia Pacific (MA)
- Providing MA Regional countries with support in embedding our Siemens Data Center Vertical core messages in the division’s communication strategy and to display new group themes at trade fairs, internal and external events, and conferences
What we are looking for is
- Engineering Graduate with overall experience of 4+ years of which minimum 2 years of relevant experience in Marketing & Communications
- Experience implementing digital communication and marketing initiatives
- Experience in managing logistics and planning of events
- Ability to network and engage with stakeholders / Teams
- Fluency in English Language
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re . A collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Job ID: 84605
Organisation: Building Technologies
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time