Head of Talent Acquisition for China (incl. Hong Kong and Taiwan)
Can you help us drive our vision for the future? We’re looking for a dedicated executive with the skills and passion to build a better tomorrow. Join our Talent Acquisition team as Talent Acquisition Head for China (incl. Hong Kong & Taiwan), and take the lead in delivering the talent that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
As the Head of Talent Acquisition, you’ll lead the strategy, team and resources needed to create an exceptional end to end recruiting experience that helps our business grow. You’ll be working closely with our businesses, as well as other TA and HR experts globally, so we’re looking for someone who thrives on partnership and building trusted relationships. You’ll also be a champion of digital innovation, responsible for leveraging our talent acquisition technology ecosystem in China.
What are my responsibilities?
- Development and communication of a strategic plan that unites local, business and global requirements to shape the future of talent acquisition for Siemens in China
- Leverage the diverse skills and experience of our recruiting experts, including day to day management and continuous focus on the coaching and development of your team
- Shape a team that has a strong desire to create a positive hiring experience for all stakeholders, and create a culture of commitment to exceeding all performance targets
- Use your extensive market knowledge and apply our talent data and insight to partner our business leadership, advising and delivering strategic projects based on business requirements
- Develop and maintain a high degree of understanding and insights of external talent acquisition market trends & requirements in China, and consistently inform and influence key internal customers and stakeholders.
- Build the reputation of Talent Acquisition by partnering with the wider HR community to prioritize, drive and support HR programs and initiatives
- Be accountable for the compliance and application of local regulations to all aspects of our recruiting processes
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Extensive experience in recruitment, ideally with solid work experience in multinational company
- Analytical skills and conceptual thinking. Creative, self-motivated and embrace challenges
- Track record of leadership, and experience with change and transformation implementation
- Sound organizational savvy, strong communication and relationship building skills
This role is based in Beijing. But you’ll also get to visit other locations in greater China, and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 370,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We’re dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and creativity, and help us shape tomorrow.
Job ID: 84617
Organisation: Human Resources
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time