With our innovations for energy supply, healthcare, urban infrastructures and industrial productivity, we provide answers to urgent questions of our time. That’s why we’re always looking for curious, open-minded people, people who dare to ask tough questions. Like every Siemens employee worldwide. People like you?
What are the responsibilities?
· Material and order management, negotiations with suppliers
· Checking of Order Confirmations
· Checking of export documents (shipping invoices, delivery notes, packing lists)
· Control of delivery dates
· Coordination of dispatch from Europ, China, Vietnam, consolidation of several shipments under 1 CMR\AWB
· Preparation of customs codes split for forwarding companies
· Coorgination of customs procedures
· VAT split table creation
· Delivery of equipment to local warehouse
· Monitoring of delivery status notifications
· Coordination of delivery from local warehouse to the customer
· Regular stock reporting
· Project Manager’s & Commercial Project Manager’s requests
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· Higher education
· Relevant experience in logistics (specific experience in project or product logistics will be an advantage)
· Strong computer skills: Excel, Word and others
· English language - fluent (German - optional)
· Ability to work with large volumes of data
· Stress resistance
· Ability to work both independently and in team
· Accuracy and responsible attitude
What else do I need to know?
We offer the following Conditions:
· Work schedule: 9.00 - 17.30 (30-minute lunch break)
· Overtime may be required in meet project deadlines.
· Mobile phone
· Medical Insurance
Job ID: 84638
Organisation: Energy Management
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time