Senior Systems Engineer (m/f/diverse) for radiography and fluoroscopy
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
We at Siemens Healthineers are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.
While we are investing in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also investing in our 48.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in the healthcare industry.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Senior Systems Engineer (m/f/diverse) for radiography and fluoroscopy.
You are ambitious and change makes you thrive? Assume joint responsibility for innovative product development in the radiology field.
- You will analyze customer requirements in the fields of radiography, fluoroscopy and urology (requirements engineering) and take responsibility for the corresponding portions of requirements and performance specifications, in coordination with the responsible product definition and quality management functions
- You will define system architecture within the framework of development platforms, together with system and subsystem architects
- You will draw up concept books in cross-functional teams within the framework of the agile development process
- You will plan, direct, monitor and report on system integration
- You will moderate the Change Control Board (CCB) during the processing of change requests and defects
- You will provide support during clinical use tests, trade shows and national approvals for the individual products from the aforementioned areas, within the context of the product release process
- You will appraise product ideas in terms of their feasibility and influence on current development projects, and provide support within the context of patent applications
This position may suit you best, if you already have experience in the project management field and in requirements engineering.
- You have successfully completed studies in the engineering sciences, medical engineering, IT or physics or a comparable area of training
- You have a number of years of relevant professional experience in the development sphere, and have built up extensive experience in project management and requirement engineering
- Your background is in medical engineering, and you ideally bring a knowledge of radiology or X-ray medicine to your work
- You have a knowledge of methodical software and/or hardware development, as well as experience in integration and test methodology
- You are characterized by an entrepreneurial approach in your thinking and actions. Your strengths include flexibility and a rapid ability to grasp the facts of a case
- As you will be looking after development projects involving external business partners at national and international level, you possess business fluent English-language skills, both written and spoken. Our team language is German, so that a sound knowledge of German is also important
- On a personal level, your initiative, creativity and engagement present a convincing case. You are a team player, possessing communication and organizational skills, and you approach your work in a self-reliant and results-oriented manner. In addition you demonstrate a marked customer focus, passion and assertiveness
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, get in touch with us.
if you wish to find out more about the specific business before applying.
+49 (9131) / 17 – 1717
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Larissa Knapp.
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens Healthineers.
Job ID: 84660
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time