Technical Lead (m/w/diverse) Zero Engineering
We develop networks that power and heat our cities intelligently. And support NASA in their explorations of outer space. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skill, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
What part will you play?
- You drive the overall technology concept for Zero Engineering as well as distribute, monitor and integrate the technology developments of the individual agile teams within the value stream
- Furthermore you support the implementation of pilot projects & minimal viable products in cooperation with customers with data analytics and artificial intelligence as a basis for the implementation of scalable data-driven applications and services
- You evaluate novel technologies towards their fit to the future Siemens Factory Automation Portfolio and drive collaboration with top tier universities and startups
- Last but not least you support the marketing and communication activities through contribution to public presentations, participation in trade fairs as well as newspaper articles and publish success stories
- The foundation of your career is a Master’s or PhD.in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics or Physics with excellent results
- Additionally you have strong theoretical and practical background in Artificial Intelligence, Autonomous Systems, Signal Processing, Physics and Optimization as well as many years of relevant and successful experience in a directly related industrial automation field
- Ideally you score with knowledge of the SIMATIC portfolio, automation programming environment and concepts, previous experience and knowledge of the Siemens organization as well as experience with IT projects, esp. agile development (SCRUM), rapid prototyping and cloud-based solutions
- More over you ideally have good knowledge of tools and languages typically used to support simulation (incl. C/C++, Matlab, Labview etc.), background in machine learning, Tensorflow and Python as well as knowledge or previous involvement writing funding proposals for research
- Strong capabilities in execution (incl. strategic and conceptual thinking) and leadership (incl. strength in inspiring and motivating a team), proven innovation mindset as well as strong entrepreneurial spirit / start-up mindset distinguish you. Experience in customer co-creation is a plus
- You bring personal drive, goal orientation and self-motivation as well as a strong aptitude for customer facing presentations and excellent interpersonal and communication (verbal & written) skills in English and German
+49 (9131) 7-35335 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Alexandra Kleinlein.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 84661
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time