Mechanical Systems Engineer
- Responsibility that drawings, P&ID, procedures, specifications, documentation and components are according to specifications, rules and regulations made by Dresser-Rand (D-R) a Siemens business and Customer requirement.
- Responsible that all components and systems used are specified and designed according to rules and regulations and D-R Siemens and Customer requirements.
- Creation of technical specifications towards sub-suppliers.
- Evaluate and approve documentation from sub-suppliers. Assist and participate FAT’s and MC with sub-suppliers.
- Engineer Mechanical/Instrumentation in B.Sc. or M.Sc.
- Minimum three years of relevant experience (packaging business).
- Familiar/Confident user with IT tools required in Engineering (Excel, Word, PDF editor…)
- ONCE – KBG engineering database experience
- Good Norwegian and English skills, both written and oral
- Ability to adapt and execute task on short notice
Job ID: 84679
Organisation: Power and Gas
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time