Lead Business Support Professional (ASP)
Manages a team of Business Support Professionals & IT Asset Administrators, (where applicable) ensuring workplace IT solutions are used effectively within Asia Pacific (ASP) and in line with IT standards and Information Security rules. Ensure the team consult and facilitate user interaction with ordering of IT services/assets and support users with IT issues not solved according expectations.
What is my job responsibilities?
- Leads a team of Business support professionals and IT asset administrators (where applicable) and ensure they deliver according to the regional and UN targets and blueprints.
- Minimize non productive time of users due to workplace or application misfunction (Including ISEC related requests).
- Accountability and responsibility for the Request Management process
- Accountability & responsibility for satisfactory resolution of all end user related queries, feedback, issues & complaints. Incident resolution monitoring and reporting from end user perspective and ensuring service provider adherence to agreed SLAs.
- Provide feedback to customers with reference to status of problem, and ensure all parties are kept up to date
- Ensure required access to business transactions and resources. Process and security compliance.
- Accountability and responsibility for Access Management process (as per FITS definition)
- Verifies, orders and approves hardware and software (standard, non standard)
- Reflect as-is situation of assets in approprate asset management systems.
- Provide a seamless experience for end users to order/delete standard hardware and software service catalog items
- Actively consults users concerning optimal work place setup and utilization of assets and services (e.g. WEoF). Yearly planning of asset and service usage with unit head in conjunction with BN.
- Support the User Experience team in conducting UseIT activities in the assigned area of responsibilit (city/country/etc) and actively drive the engagement with the end users to ensure high effectiveness of IT services, where required. Be the UseIT Champion.
- Candidate who possesses Bachelor in Information Technology (IT) is preferred. Other course of study is welcome
- Candidate who possesses Service Management experience will highly desirable
- ITIL certified will have added advantage
- Good in people management and expectation management skill
- Fluent in English
- Willing to travel
Job ID: 84684
Organisation: Global Services
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time