Siemems DF FA Marketing Specialist for Electronics industry 西门子中国 市场专员 （北京）
DF FA is the global market leader in Factory Automation technologies and systems. To further support that leading positon, DF FA is extending the marketing approach with dedicated marketing specialists for industries.
We are looking for a Marketing Speicalists for Electronics industry. Objective is the planning, organization and ensuring of professional execution of internal and external FA BU marketing/promotion activities and events within pre-defined budget for the Electronics industry.
What are my responsibilities?
• Marketing/Promotion budget planning for Electronics industry at the beginning of FY. Choosing of the most suitable marketing promotion type regarding different product groups. Monitoring of all promotion activities that they will be executing as planned, within budget and with high quality.
• Organizing and on-site support of Electronics marketing promotion activities, such as seminars, roadshows, product launches, exhibitions with hotel choosing, vendor bidding, negotiating on price, event setting up, execution and final cost checking.
• Coordinating with central departments for mega event, providing relevant support to ensure successful event.
• Internal event organizing, like team meetings, outing, team buildings, etc.
• Demo purchasing and budget controlling, supporting on logistic and custom clearance issues.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
Good knowledge of Marketing/Promotion event planning and organization. Electronics industry know how would be an advantage.
1. Organization and planning of marketing/promotion events
2. Budget controlling
3. Good presentation and communication skills
4. Good cooperation skill, team spirit
6. Decision making
7. Good at English of listening, speaking and writing
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is the leading provider in the fields of automation systems, industrial controls and industrial software worldwide. Its portfolio ranges from standard products for the manufacturing and process industries to solutions for whole industrial sector that encompass automotive, chemicals, pharmaceutical, food and beverage, glass and solar, as well as water and wastewater.
The Digital Factory (DF) Division offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly integrated hardware, software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies in China in enhancing the flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and reducing the time to market of their products.
Job ID: 84715
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time