What are my responsibilities?
• Plan & manage sales activities for assigned countries/ defined accounts and provide frequent reports to management.
• Identify new customers, intensify existing account and maintain/ develop customer relationships
• Develop and communicate Siemens' solutions and business values to customers
• Manage and support partner's activities to maximize sales coverage in defined territory
• Secure fulfillment of order and ensure continuous customer satisfaction
• Manage and proactively share relevant knowledge (product, customer, industry, market, competitors, etc) internally
• Lead and support marketing activities
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Possess a Bachelor's Degree in Chemical/Electronic/Electrical Engineering.
• Possess minimum 6 years of experience in Process Analyzers, Scientific Instrumentation & Equipment Business
• Possess minimum 6 years of experience in of Sales, Product Application and Customer Service
• Possess minimum 6 years of experience in close collaboration with international offices in sales and technical aspects, with working exposure with ASEAN countries.