Siemens DF&PD CDC Data Analyst 西门子中国 数字化工厂 市场数据分析师 北京
DF&PD Division of Siemens China is looking for the hands-on Data Analyst to join the new created Data and Business Analytics team, based in Beijing. This is a critical role supporting other functions in the business by data driven approach. The successful candidate will work with other members in the team as internal consultant to deliver data analysis service and leverage decision making process to help DF&PD Division improve the business performance.
- Be creative with the data to boost data utilization
- Communicate with internal customers to underhand the needs and queries of data
- Design, establish and maintain data tools and dashboards for stakeholders
- Extract relevant data from various database, prepare the dataset for advanced analysis and modeling
- Control data quality and conduct data investigations to understand logic that is required to use for reliable analysis
- Conduct the statistic analysis and implement data mining models in ad-hoc project and business case
- Deliver the interpretation of analysis and model results
- Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Operational research, Business Analytics or other quantitative field.
- Proficient in application of statistics, hypotheses test
- Familiar with data mining methods especially classification models and cluster analysis, such as logistic regression, decision tree, Bayes classifiers and K-mean.
- Experience in developing the data mining models for business or academic issues, and interpreting the results
- Knowledge in forecasting methods, especially time series
- Hands on experience in analytic package such as R, Python
- Good SQL skills
- Good MS Excel skills
- Business level in written English
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 1-2 year work experience of data analysis in business application, especially in FMCG, retailer, digital business or consultancy.
- Extremely strong academic background but no relevant business experience is also desired
- Experience of using BI and OLAP tools, such as Tableau and QlikSense
- Advanced VBA skill
Job ID: 84742
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time