SHD DX Customer Service Engineer 金华
We at Siemens Healthineers™ are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today's dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done –because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind. While we are invested in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We're also deeply invested in our 46.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in this industry. And as we strive to shape the future of healthcare, our overall success will depend on our ability to continuously reinvent ourselves.
If you are ambitious and change makes you thrive, help transform Siemens Healthineers into a learning organization.
Provide technical support to customers including installing, testing and maintaining products; and Trouble shoot, investigate and resolve technical problems that arise during start-up; uninstalling and decontaminating instruments, monitoring expenses and local spare parts usage. 及时有效的安装，保养所在区域的仪器，跟踪和解决仪器的技术问题。仪器的拆卸与消毒，控制维修成本和管理当地零配件库。
Solve problems by Telephone if possible, and feeding solutions back to Hotline team. Always fix incidents with optimized costs and quality for the customer. 通过电话解决客户问题并将解决办法反馈给热线中心。在任何时间内以最经济和最优的品质解决客户的问题。
Provide education and customer training/new introduction of new tests and instruments to promote reagents. : 教育和培训客户,向客户提供新仪器和新项目的介绍，推广试剂项目。
Strictly follow Field Service SOP/EHS， archive technical document timely. 根据公司质量体系,环境健康安全(EHS)的要求进行日常工作安全和标准流程操作和记录，对技术文件的存档管理。
Other tasks assigned by supervisor or company. 其它上级或公司指派的项目或任务.
This position may suit you best, if building learning organizations is your expertise and you have extensive experience with Top Management Learning and Leadership Development.
• Effective communication skills both written and verbal
• Is highly computer literate with good experience in using Microsoft Office applications
• Has a thorough knowledge of Company Procedures and Policies
• A broad basic knowledge of the products within the In-Vitro Diagnostics industry
• Relevant and demonstrable knowledge of the market in which MED DX operates
• A degree in medical engineering, mechanics or related majors. Experience in medical device industry, with diagnostics experience a plus.
Job ID: 84748
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time