Senior Hardware Engineer (m/f/diverse) Embedded Infrastructure Angiography-System
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
We at Siemens Healthineers are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.
While we are investing in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also investing in our 48.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in the healthcare industry.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Senior Hardware Engineer(m/f/diverse) Embedded Infrastructure Angiography-System.
If you are ambitious and change makes you thrive, you will be responsible for developing subsystems for image acquisition in angiography systems.
- Working as part of an interdisciplinary and intercultural team in close collaboration with product management and system engineering, you will specify and implement architectures and complex components for image acquisition
- You will apply a systematic and methodical procedure for the optimum partitioning of hardware, software and firmware requirements across different components, thereby ensuring an efficient, reusable solution
- You will coordinate both internal and external development partners in an agile development process, interacting autonomously with the interface partners involved. Through continuous integration and delivery, you will ensure that the highest quality standards are maintained and that project milestones and development budgets are adhered to
- As a product owner, you will be responsible for modifications and improvements to the components throughout the entire lifecycle. To this end, you will liaise closely with the customer and with the service and production departments
- You will track the latest technology trends on the market, and are able to implement these technologies with a view to optimizing and enhancing image processing and data communication
- You will identify trends and synergies with other business areas and make use of these in future developments
This position may suit you best, if you want to use your passion, your enthusiasm for innovation and your team spirit to make a valuable contribution to the future of diagnostic and interventional medical technology.
- You have a master's degree in electrical engineering or a related discipline; a doctorate would be advantageous
- You have many years of relevant professional experience in the development of medical electronics, especially in the field of system engineering and real-time image processing
- You are familiar with the fundamental standards and regulations applicable to medical electronics (IEC60601, IEC62304) as well as regulatory development processes
- You have already gained relevant experience in requirements engineering and in the modeling of systems with UML/SysML, and have successfully used methods and tools for configuration and version management
- You have a sound knowledge of the protocols and architectures of high-speed interfaces (PCIe, Ethernet, Serial optical/electrical, DVI) as well as technologies for real-time data processing (FPGA, DSP, CPU/GPU, DDR Memory)
- Ideally, you have already worked in an agile development process (SAFe, SCRUM, LeSS)
- In order to be able to act confidently in a global environment, good spoken and written English are essential; German language skills would also be advantageous
- Your analytical mindset, strategic planning skills and creativity enable you to develop high-quality solution
- You are highly adept at communicating and presenting results and solutions at management level
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, get in touch with us.
if you wish to find out more about the specific business before applying.
+49 (9131) 7-35335
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Susanne Streiter.
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens Healthineers.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 84772
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time