Digital Enterprise Sales Consultant
Siemens is looking for a Digital Entreprise Sales Consultant, to be hired with a permanent contract, for its premises in Milano. He/she will be responsible for the sales of Digital Products and Services from Siemens Digital Enterprise portfolio, for the Italian market.
The Digital Enterprise Sales Consultant has to manage the Digital Enterprise and Services portfolio across different business segments through strategic planning and market analysis, ensuring the achievement of sales targets. He/she will be responsible for the sale of new digital portfolio products and services related to the following Digital Industry domains: Product Lifecycle Management, Factory Automation, Machine Tools Systems, Motion Control, Data Analytics and Integration Services.
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced software and engineering technologies, we encourage ingenuity to improve lives and further human achievements worldwide. Working with us, you will get the perfect conditions to develop both personally and professionally.
What will you manage in the short term?
· Engage in long-term programs with Manufacturing Companies in Italy, to identify needs, support the design of long term strategic digitalization roadmaps and introduce innovation for design and manufacturing, through the adoption of new emerging technologies (Digital Twin of the Product, Digital Twin of Production, Robotics, Simulation, AR/VR, AI, Machine Learning, Blockchain, Performance improvements through Data Analytics,...).
· Propose consulting services to drive the Digital Transformation, integrate new technologies into the existing landscape, define and realize the benefits of the 4th Industrial Revolution, introducing Best in Class solutions and involving top expertise
· Influence the main stakeholders and the Customer’s “Decision makers”;
· Gather deep understanding of the Digital Market for Industry and the competitors’ offer;
· Ensure operative execution of the Digital Enterprise and Services Go to Market:
- Opportunity selection and evaluation
- Joint pursuit plans
- Record and track progress including CRM entries/flagging
· Develop tools, reports and dashboards in order to evaluate sales trends in comparison with budget, supporting the Management to define the annual forecast;
· Cooperate with the marketing and business development teams, providing a wide view of current offers, opportunities and sharing success stories
· Accountable for volume plans, opportunity pipeline, strategic plan measures and for the annual target of the Digital Enterprise portfolio within Customer Service.
Who are we looking for?
A candidate with the following features:
· Digital Passionate and prepared to manage issues related to technological innovation in Industry 4.0: Manufacturing and design Software, IoT, Industrial Clouds and Data Analytics;
· At least 5 years’ experience in sales of manufacturing IT services along the whole value chain, from Product Design to Manufacturing and Analytics
· Bachelor's / Three Years Master's Degree in Information Technologies, Industrial Technologies, Management Engineering, Computer Science, Automation or Technical High School Diploma
· Ability to evaluate feasibility of technical proposals and its technical risks
· Good understanding of project bidding and execution process, interfaces with Offer Project Manager according to PM@Siemens methodology
· Strong Digital value proposition and capability to promote at higher customer levels, incl. approach up to C-Level
· Available to frequent business trips on national level, and sometimes also international;
· Good knowledge of English and Italian, both written and spoken;
· Strong orientation to reach and exceed the targets and to customer service, initiative, autonomy and willing to work in team
What can we further offer?
· A flexible way of working: Smartworking;
· An incomparable access to the latest State of the Art of technologies, from Design, Engineering, Simulation and Execution SW to HW and Cloud Systems;
· Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the entrepreneurial spirit are rewarded;
· An environment where ingenuity and curiosity are highly appreciated and where we guarantee continuous training;
· Flexible Welfare programs that can be extended to your family;
· Shareholding plans for the employee;
· Health insurance that can be extended to your family;
· Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
· Company car, Personal Computer and Smartphone.
What else do you have to know?
Siemens pays much attention to Diversity,
thus welcoming applications which reflects this value, and guarantees equal
We look forward to receiving an online application in response to this job offer. Only applications sent via the system and in English will be considered. Please upload your CV in English and an accompanying letter would be appreciated.
ContactsFor further information or questions you can contact:
Human Resources - Talent Acquisition
Via Privata Vipiteno, 4, 20128 Milan
For further information about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Job ID: 84805
Organization: Digital Industries
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time