Strategic Marketing Region Europe 80-100 %
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Switzerland employs more than 5'000 people in all regions of the country, making it one of Switzerland’s largest employers. We are seeking to fill a position in the Building Technologies Division, which is the world market leader in safe, energy-efficient and eco-friendly buildings and infrastructures. As a technology partner, service provider, systems integrator and product supplier, Building Technologies offers solutions for fire protection and safety along with building automation systems, heating, ventilation and air conditioning technology (HVAC) and a wide range of energy management solutions. Visit siemens.ch/jobs for an insight into our organisation, our products and services, the challenges we face, our vacancies and the opportunities open to you to start, change or advance your career at our Building Technologies Division.
Your new responsibilities
- Develop the marketing strategy of Building Technologies for the Region Europe in line with the global business strategy
- Take responsibility for dedicated programs on European and global level
- Coordinate marketing activities across Europe: marketing campaigns, internal and external events and digital media
- Drive the European marketing community and engage country stakeholders on global and European activities
- Explore new avenues for customer interaction through customer-relationship programs or Siemens presence at expos and conventions
- Take responsibility for market intelligence activities, vertical market coordination and commercial insights
- Analyze, consolidate and share insights on the European market, customers and key competitors
- Network with marketing leaders across Siemens
Your skills and experience
- Master’s degree in Marketing
- 5 years of relevant work experience in strategic marketing
- Proven experience in program management
- Ability to convert complex facts into easy to understand stories
- Strong communication and storytelling skills and the ability to present information in an effective way
- Can do attitude and the ability to work with senior stakeholders
- Convincing personality with the ability to manage a mind-set change
- Team player with experience in working in an international environment
- Fluency in English is a must; German and French or any other European languages would be a plus
Good reasons to work at Siemens
We offer a large number of national and international opportunities for development and a motivating, friendly working culture with good work-life balance thanks to flexible working models such as home-office and mobile working, generous holiday policies, paternity leave and sabbaticals, our women's network, a varied range of sports and a number of leisure clubs, as well as extensive benefits for junior and senior employees, mothers, fathers, single parents and those re-entering the workforce. Discover more reasons to join us at siemens.ch/employer.
Your new workplace
We look forward to receiving your full online application including CV, letter of motivation, references and certificates as well as an indication of your availability. If you have any questions about this position, please contact us quoting the Job ID at: email@example.com. Please note that we only accept applications via our job portal siemens.ch/jobs.
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity enriches our company and gives us a competitive advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Job ID: 84828
Organisation: Building Technologies
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time