Industry Technology Expert (m/f/diverse)
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
We at Siemens Healthineers are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.
While we are investing in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also investing in our 48.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in the healthcare industry.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Industry Technology Expert (m/f/diverse).
If you are ambitious and change makes you thrive, be part of developing our portfolio-wide industry standards.
- You will engage with our Business Areas around the globe to jointly define the future of our industry technology and component standards to generate synergies and business impact
- You will create industry technology and component standards under consideration of strategical, technological and economical aspects to generate synergies across the overall Healthineers product portfolio
- You will shape your technology field of Mobile and Human-Machine Interface Devices and support the implementation of industry standards in system development projects
- You will derive potential standardization projects and innovate existing standards derived from system development project needs
- You will contribute to business case and lifecycle cost analysis as basis for business decisions
- You will setup and facilitate close interaction (*co-creation-) with Business Areas, Business Lines and Technology Centers fostering a sustainable organizational change
- You support the collaboration network across Siemens Healthineers to drive a continuous innovation culture for industry standardization
This position may suit you best, if you have expert competencies in Electronics, Connectivity and Communication including industry technology standards and trends.
- You have successfully completed studies in engineering or computer sciences
- You have many years of relevant work experience and demonstrated expert competencies in Mobile and Human-Machine Interface Devices including industry technology standards and trends
- You acquired product know-how in Siemens Healthineers product portfolio
- You can demonstrate analytical and strategic thinking capabilities, a pragmatic way of implementation and a pro-active working style
- You are highly motivated to live and actively drive an ownership culture to create synergies and business impact for Healthineers
- You are highly motivated and live an ownership culture to create synergies and business value for Healthineers
- Your spoken and written English and German skills meet negotiation standard
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, get in touch with us.
if you wish to find out more about the specific business before applying.
+49 (9131) 7-35335
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Ilonka Schönemann.
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens Healthineers.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 84829
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time