Ledger Account Clerk
Ledger Accounting Clerk
Are you looking at developing future leaders? Come join us at Siemens.
Functional Shared Services is an international cross-function unit with three elements: Regions (customer-facing organizations), Business Lines (responsible for product portfolio and development) and Global Operations with six delivery centers (responsible for the delivery of services). FSS in India hosts the delivery center under the global operations and the region function for Asia and Australia. It provides Accounting and Finance Services, Human Resource Services, Supply Chain Management Services, Call Center Services, and several regional expertise-based services to Siemens and Non-Siemens Companies worldwide.
Change the future with us
· You are a smart fresher who has good knowledge in accounting.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- You are Graduate from Finance / Accounts background with knowledge in basic accounting standards.
- You have experience in Chart of Accounts, Fixed Assets & Asset postings, GR/IR clearing & transfers, Journals, Provisions, Accrual postings, FX Revaluation & Regrouping, PCCC Distributions & Assessments, Calculate & posting of Balance Sheet Readjustment, P&L Readjustment, Sales Orders/ IO Settlements, Reconciliations- FC/ AP/AR/FA.
- You have working knowledge on Reporting - Forecast/ Budgeting, P&L, Balance Sheet1.
- You have good verbal and written communication skills and analytical skills.
- You are someone flexible to work any rotational shifts
This role is based in Bangalore. But you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and globe, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
We are looking forward to getting to know you. We are Siemens with collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 84831
Organisation: Global Services
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time