The successful candidate would specifically address the System Architecture domain with customer engagement, sales/services support and development of best practices.
Responsibilities to include:
- Act as part of a Professional Services team, work productively with Consultants, Architects, Project Managers, and other internal & external interfaces to ensure that the customer succeeds in their objectives.
- As an Infrastructure Architect resource, responsible for the translation of business requirements into specific process aligned designs for the Siemens PLM Software solution based on multi-product/multi industry domain knowledge and best practices in the subject area, applied to complex Enterprise projects, in order for the Siemens PLM Software solution to deliver market leading solutions and provide value to the customer.
- In line with project processes and messaging, interact with the customer to support the management of customer expectations and support customer adoption by leveraging the complete Siemens Delivery framework.
- Act as solution consultant to strategic Sales/PreSales pursuits and Services projects, providing guidance through the complexity of Infrastructure architecture options and the long term roadmap for the solution.
- Act as the ultimate authority on infrastructure architectural design to address business problems.
- Provides direction for infrastructure design, sizing, security recommendations, database, Operating system, and network recommendations, system monitoring, and performance optimisation internally or at customer sites.
- Where required lead Infrastructure Leadership elements of the PLM deployment framework
- Consults on strategic and/or complex Enterprise projects at country level, of diverse scope that require specialist expertise and high levels of technical leadership.
- Where required, act as Infrastructure Architect.
- Design and deliver the solution ensuring that the technical integrity of the solution remains aligned to requirements and value delivery throughout project and that the various project solutions will work together to deliver value.
- Works under self-management within project and/ or task constraints and will determine solutions, methods and procedures on assignments/projects.
- Leverage relevant templates in the leadership of project solutions in own specialist area worldwide, and curate best practices and templates, providing mentoring in the creation and adoption of templates and solutions within the SPLM Delivery Framework.
- Candidate should have at least 3 years experience with enterprise class MOM products (Siemens PL suite experience preferred).
- Strong background in IT infrastructure (Servers/Storage/Network) is required.
- Basic experience in installation, application configuration and typical usage of the application is required.
- This role will require the following functions; Design architecture and infrastructure for enterprise class PLM/MOM products. Configuration, tuning and root cause analysis of application issues.
- Ability to quickly learn and keep up to date with new technologies.
Siemens offers a comprehensive reward package, generous holiday allowance and pension. Through our flexible benefits scheme you can select benefits that best suit your lifestyle, including private healthcare.
Siemens PLM Software is a leading provider of solutions for the design, simulation and manufacture of products across many different industries. Formula 1 cars, skyscrapers, ships, space exploration vehicles, and many of the objects we see in our daily lives are being conceived and manufactured using our Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software.
Headquartered in Plano, Texas, Siemens PLM Software works collaboratively with companies to deliver open solutions to help them make smarter decisions that result in better products.
Siemens Industry Software is an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation or trade union membership.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability as we will use this data to review your suitability for the role.
Job ID: 84840
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time